Saturday, March 20, 2010

Rant about something

Last night a bunch of friends and I got to do one of my favourite things ever. Yup. We went to the seminary for Holy Hour/Dodgeball/Chilling. Now, the night would have been perfect if it wasn't for one thing. One of my friends decided it would be funny to be "emo" and say she was so "bipolar", and do the friggen slashings on her arm.

I might be overreacting, and I probably am, but that's NOT funny or cute or even remotely amusing. I also know this girl does NOT do that to herself. And I really wanted to punch her in the face when she did it because I know some people who's lives have been totally messed up by depression and cutting. Its not a laughing business at all, and its very stressful for everyone around them.

So, my dear people, if you are reading this, do me a favor? DON'T make fun of these problems. Nobody makes fun of the fact that you're a stupid insensitive tard do they? No, they don't even though when you make fun of this, it just makes you not only look rude and stupid, but it pisses off and effects people around you who may happen to actually suffer from it. So, watch what you say and grow up.

Rant fin.

Love from hanhan =]

No comments:

Post a Comment