Sunday, March 21, 2010

Random boredom

Dear people:

It's 1 AM. I am so tired. I'm not going to sleep though, because I am a trooper. So me and Paul's hoodie are going to sit at the computer and write this. Paul's hoodie doesn't have a choice in the matter, and it really wants to go to sleep. But it's inanimate so it isn't allowed to, and it has to stay up and blog with me. So right now I...

See: They Keyboard because I have to look at the keys.
Hear: Taylor Swift, Love Story <3
Taste: toothpaste?
Smell:Nothing really.
Feel: a cut on my hand. Ow.

Since this is a blog and I can basically write whatever I want here, I feel the need to inform you all that you should be careful with what you do and what you give away. Some things you can't get back. Some things you'll regret.

I also feel the need to inform you that you shouldn't judge people on past mistakes. Me and Paul's hoodie don't feel the need to, so why should you? Since when are you perfect enough to decide who should get a second chance and who shouldn't? That's right. It's not your place to judge people.

Paul's hoodie would like to tell you that it has a pen in its pocket. It thinks that thats pretty cool. I'm really bored right now. This is all for tonight talk to you all later!

Love from hanhan =]

No comments:

Post a Comment