Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A thought

1. Today, I woke up late. Today, I was too lazy to put on jeans until I had to leave. Today, My jeans are too tight. Today, my dog didn't cooperate on our walk. Today, I said some stuff I kind of wish I didn't say. Today, I felt sick half the day. Today, I accomplished very very little school. Today, my voice cracked in rehearsal and I sounded horrible.

2. Today, I slept in. Today, I wore comfy clothes, until I picked out a really cute outfit to leave in. Today, my jeans fit very well. Today, my dog gave me a run instead of a walk. Today, I expressed how I really felt. Today, I took a personal relaxing day. Today, I figured out a schedule for school to catch up, and gave myself the opportunity to improve. Today I practised extra in the car because my voice wasn't as good as it could be, and had a really good time.

This is my day from two different points of view. Pessimistic, and optimistic. I'm not perfect, but today I felt it necessary to make a really big effort to be optimistic. In one way, today was a total and utter failure. In another, I would see it as a wonderful day. Try to be an optimist for awhile, and see how your mood improves!

No comments:

Post a Comment