Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ahh geometry =p

One thing I believe I hate more than anything else would have to be Math. At the moment, the hate is mainly in one focused ball of energy piercing the screen of my other computer and settling into the pages of my online geometry textbook. Geometry. how I loathe you. If I could erase one thing in the entire world, it would be the fact that I have to learn math. Mainly geometry. mainly...writing proofs for triangles.

I like to think of myself as a creative person. I like things to be up for interpretation. I dislike these proofs that I have to memorize and write out. Picture this:

Me: Oh hay little library of math proofs! which one of you wants to be my guess for this worksheet?

LoMP(Library of Math Proofs): ME ME MEE! Please, use me as your guess because you don't understand the difference between us!

Me: Okay Math Proofs...I pick....Triangle Congruency Therom!

LoMP: You ALWAYS pick that one!

Me: Hey, relax. I like it.

Okay so, it doesnt really happen like that. But thts the process my mind likes to use to figure out my math. No wonder I'm failing.

Love from hanhan =]

No comments:

Post a Comment