Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Food is cool.

You know what is the best thing in the whole wide world? Obviously, you don't, or you wouldn't be reading this. So I will take the honor of telling you, my dear people. The best thing in this ENTIRE world, is to go for a nice long walk, and come home and eat potatoe chips. Not only do the potatoe chips absolutley negate whatever fatburning power the walk gave you, but they add on even more pounds!

Aren't you glad I told you that? Doesn't it make you feel like your life is fuller and better? Good. Want to know what the SECOND best thing in the ENTIRE WORLD is? Of course you do! So I'll tell you! the SECOND best thing in the entire world is when you put away those workout ruining chips and pull out a much healthier thing of raspberry yogurt, which you've been craving all day, and open it. You smell a weird smell, but you don't really pay attention because your little sisters have been sick all day. You go and lick thelittle metal lid thing and taste...Sour milk.

Yup. Best day ever. At least when it comes to food. I think I'll go make myself an egg. Thats safe right?

Love from hanhan =]

No comments:

Post a Comment