Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patty's!

So its St. Patrick's day everyone. And, I don't feel the need to talk about drinking(because I've never done it), Ireland (because I'm not Irish), shamrocks or leprechauns. I do feel inclined to talk about the reason for the day. That's right my dears, St. Patty himself! Well, actually, I want to share something from him. It's my favorite lines from one of the most beautiful prayers written by our Saint of the day:

Christ with me, Christ before me,
Christ behind me, Christ within me,
Christ beneath me, Christ above me,
Christ at my right, Christ at my left,
Christ in the heart of everyone who thinks of me,
Christ in the mouth of everyone who speaks to me,
Christ in every eye that sees me,
Christ in every ear that hears me.

Isn't that great? I think its perfect. If we would all pray for that, we could set the entire world on fire!

Okay, so thats what I wanted to share faith wise. So guess what else has been going on? You never will. I guess I'll just tell you, because I am after all, the omnipotent blogger, and you are just my faithful-ish readers =3 Okay so, My mom let my neighbours cat into our house thinking it was ours, yelled at us for letting it sit in the garage, then, as we all started giggling, she realised that it wasn't ours, hyperventilated, and made me put it back outside. Basically, it was really funny.

Love from hanhan =]

No comments:

Post a Comment