Monday, March 22, 2010

rant

Okay. I just want to talk to you all about something. You know those "relationships" you see everywhere where the couple is so fake and they barely speak because they're too busy making out, but its okay because they're in "love"? Those are stupid. Love is so much bigger than just liking his amazing abs, or her big boobs. Physical attraction doesn't equal love. Sex doesn't equal love.

I feel like love is so much deeper than we give it credit for these days. It's not something shallow and on the surface. I mean, physical attraction is part of it, but you should like the person themselves. Love is, everything. You love the stupid things, the dumb mistakes, the annoying things, everything.

People who feel like their "relationships" are perfect all the time need to realise that they aren't in love. Love shouldn't always be easy because, lets face it, life isn't easy. When people are perfect and life is perfect, then your relationship can be easy and perfect. Its more than just talking to each other every day and having one of these conversations:

Him: Oh baby, I love you so much. I'm so glad I asked you out yesterday<333
Her: Oh babe, you light the stars in my sky!
Him: Yea Hun, that's what I do. Now come see me so we can makeout.


That's not what I want. Is that what you want? Something so fake and stupid so as to be considered laughable? Because today so many people have that, and call it "true love". These people end up used and hurt and left behind, because people get tired of that and move on to better things.

Okay so my stupid rant is over. Bye!

Love from hanhan =]

No comments:

Post a Comment