Sunday, March 28, 2010

...blah. cold.

WHY is there an ICECREAM truck outside today? what makes it think its even allowed to do that? How dare it mock the fact that its cold. To put it in Shakespearian, how dare it flout the spring's insufficiencies! It's a cloudy grey day in the end of march, and some stupid ice cream person thinks its the summer. And why can't they be right!?

Please explain to me why it is so cold and dreary today? I'm very very tired of it. I want it to be warm again. Warm and nice and pretty out so I can go "play" outside in beautiful amazing weather! I think I'll go do that now. Oh wait. I live on Long Island. Our spring isn't warm. Or pretty. Or even "nice" most days. Its rainy. and wet. and cold. Okay. I'm going to stay inside today then. GO eat lemons LI. Or Chili peppers. so you warm up your COLDCOLDCOLD HEART!

Love from hanhan =]

No comments:

Post a Comment