Saturday, March 27, 2010

still happy!

So today I've decided to be happy and nothing is going to change that. I woke up late, talked to the boy, and joked around about stupid things. Then I went shopping, and didn't let the fact that I am NOT a 2 bother me, and found some great stuff. Came home, Sat around with my brother and watched Doctor Who for the first time, which is such a weird show. I talked to the boy, and my two best friends. Honestly, can you guys see anything bad about this day? Because I can't. Now I get some time to myself to veg out and relax before my buddy's sweet sixteen tonight!

Ah! I'm so happy right now. I look ridiculous. I'm smiling at nothing. my family thinks I'm crazy. but that's cool because there isn't anything wrong. At all! I know you're all very jealous of my intense joy that comes for no reason. But that's cool because I'm gonna have a dessert party with my friend.

Basically, this post could simply continue on with good things, and I'd look like more insane than I already am, if that was even possible. Anyways, signing out. I'll probably be back with a rant later, but whatever. Toodles!

Love from hanhan =]

1 comment:

  1. it makes me happy that youre happy! keep the joy man. keep the joy.

    ReplyDelete