Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Facebook

My dear people of the world: Here is an official note of the things about Facebook that bother me. I know you are all very interested, so I'm going to list them for you! Aren't you lucky? Yes yes, you are. Anyways, the list is as follows:

1. Typing your "g"'s as "q"'s is not cool. In fact. It's hugely annoying.
2. Writing text me in your status makes me feel like you have no friends. Don't do it.
3. Farmville. I tried it. I'm bored now. Don't clog up my newsfeed.
4. Always depressing statuses. Okay. Be happy. We're tired of it.
5. WALL TO WALL CONVOS THAT GO ON FOREVER.
6. Having a photo Album besides your pro pictures devoted to pictures of you and only you.
7. When people become a fan of so many things and it shows up in the newsfeed.
8. Just so you know, you don't love him. Don't write that or put up yesterdays date with little hearts.
9. Posting your formspring every hour will only bother people.
10. Profile music. when I click on your profile and I'm listening to music, I dislike scrambling to get to the pause button.

There's my quick little rant for you guys! Maybe I'll write more later tonight. But follow this list and you will NOT piss me off, and thus make the whole world a happier, and SAFER place!

Love from hanhan =]

No comments:

Post a Comment