Sunday, March 21, 2010

asjfslgjh

The best thing in the entire world are those people that can brighten your day no matter what. Just a little thing they do can make you smile for hours and not hate the entire population of the earth. These people are the reason that right now, I'm happy and not miserable any more.

Today was a bad day. I graded math with my mother, was "taught" math with my father, and let me tell you, neither experience is remotely enjoyable. I left the house for Sunday mass, crying and miserable and hating everyone. Hate is not a comfortable emotion for me, it's exhausting and bothersome. So I was really glad when I came home, and one of my favorite people called me.

Sometimes the little things are what makes or breaks your day. Joking around with this kid, and then talking seriously later, just made me so happy. I'm not angry any more. I want to hug my parents and tell them I didn't mean to be so nasty. I want to hug everyone and tell them I love them.

Dear person, (You know who you are), Thank you for making my day so much better. You rock my socks =3

Love from hanhan =]

No comments:

Post a Comment