Sunday, March 28, 2010

pwah

Hey internet. How's it going? I hope its all good. I'm really...I'm really nothing right now. and I don't like it very much. I'm not tired, well, I am but that not important. I'm not sad. Why should I be? I'm not ecstatic, I mean, I'm happy but you know. I'm not worried, or stressed, or smiley, or hyper, or insane. I'm just here. And I don't really want to share that feeling with anyone but this, which people will see anyway.

So nothing is bothering me. I don't even know why I'm writing this. It's not like anyone cares about this silly little blog. Nobody really reads it, and lately, all I do is complain about stupid things. But really, I am happy and it's pretty stupid of me to write about being mad or annoyed or pissed off or whatever.

Its just that, when you're in that mood when everything sucks and you don't know why, what are you going to take it out on? People have so many different methods of expressing their frustrations. Mine happens to be writing about it, it helps me get it out and not do (or say, knowing me) something stupid. Of course, I also like for it to be out there, which is probably not the best idea, but it works for me.

Anyways. I'm gonna go. Bye internet!

Love from hanhan =]

No comments:

Post a Comment