Thursday, March 11, 2010

CREEP ALERT

Some people really shouldn't be allowed to speak. or type. or communicate. some people should be put in a box and kept seperate, lest they commit the crime of reproducing. You see, today a certain kid from my friends old elementry school started talking to me. We live in different states. I am, and will always be creeped out by this kid. I know I should give him a chance, but here's why I'm not:

*Picture a school gymnasium set up for a dance*
Creep asks me to dance while I'm dancing with this adorable kid who bought me flowers and everything. Creep grabs my hand. I push Creep away. Creep yells to the entire gym full of people: "SEE! SHE TOUCHED THIS HAND! I'LL NEVER WASH IT!" After the dance with the adorable kid, me and a friend go to get pizza. we are met by the Creep. The Creep continues to follow us until we go hide in a bathroom. He stands outside the door until we get a teacher.

*Picture a bowling alley*
" I will keep this little book of mazes forever, since you have given it to me!" Five years later, Creep still has this book.

*Picture FB chat 5 years later, present day.*
Creep spouts the most ridiculous pick up lines. I feel the need to leave the convo. ASAP. As I say goodbye, he cloeses with, "I love you. Bye." The Creep is NOT JOKING.

End of memory sequence.

SEE! SEE! CREEP! Thats why I feel we should shove him in a box. That'd amuse me. and he'd be in a box, not asking to hook-up with me, or go out with me. So, I petition you good people, to put all your least favorite creeps in boxes, so as to remain safe!

Love from hanhan =]

No comments:

Post a Comment