Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dear legs:

Dear Hannah's legs:

This is an apology for everything I put you through lately! I'm so sorry that on Friday you had to run 2 miles, when you can barely walk one mile. I'm sorry that even though you collapsed beneath me, the horrible taskmaster father pushed you on. My poor leggies, how did you do it? You are unconditioned for this painful torture. You even let me play dodge-ball yesterday, even after all that agony.

My dear darling legs, you didn't need to get this revenge on me. I'm sorry about yesterday. Maybe you could have found another way to get back at me, rather than burning every time I stand up or bend down? The soreness you inflicted today was NOT deserved! I was just trying to make you look better for short season! But no, you had to go be so sore I can barely walk downstairs. Thanks.

Just for this outrage legs, I'm going to dress you in PANTS tomorrow! Thats right. No sun for you ungrateful little...limbs. GOOD BYE.

Love from hanhan =]

No comments:

Post a Comment