Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter!

So today is Easter. A day to celebrate Christ rising from the dead with family and friends. Also, a day for the Easter bunny, who found it necessary to send a certain Sophomore geometry note cards from sparknotes, and a book of poetry. How handy, seeing as I absolutely adore abstract poetry and geometry. Sarcasm intended. But Still, the gifts are handy so I won't fail English or math! So let me share one of the highlights and more amusing moments from the day:

Last night, at about 11pm, after we came home from the Easter Vigil, my mom asked me to make a pudding pie. Now, If you forget to put foil over pudding, the top tends to get weird looking, and a little bit hard. And, if you use vanilla pudding, it turns yellow, like American cheese. The matriarch of the friends who came over felt the need to point this out to everyone, including my father, who felt the need to die of laughter on the floor. So, my face was turned red because of my "cheese pie", and I was told I would never live this down and my kids would one day ask for it.

This is defiantly pleasant news when you already KNOW you can't cook right? You guys read my post on food disasters a few weeks ago, its no fun. I've decided that "cheese pie" and all my other disasters are taking a break from the kitchen. NO MORE COOKING FOR ME! I'll stick to uh...Salads. I can't ruin those right?

Love from hanhan =]

No comments:

Post a Comment