Monday, April 12, 2010

Puppies.

Today my puppy Beau, went absolutely insane. He ran around the house and the backyard, biting everyone and everything. After sending the little girls into a fit of screams and agony, we put them inside and him outside, where he chased squirrels and ate things he wasn't supposed to. After almost choking on a chicken leg, we decided to put him in his kennel so we could leave the house. He cried the entire time we were gone. We came home and let him out, And he tried to eat the cats.

Right now my puppy is laying in the hallway. He's completely stretched out on top of shoes and toys and everything. He's snoring a little. I just bumped me knee on the desk and he jumped a little. His ears are flopping everywhere, and he's so cute. Its at times like this when I realize how much I love him.

I kind of believe everyone is like this to me. There are days where you get so annoyed at them and wish they would go away, or SOMETHING. Or at least, this is how I've felt lately. But then you see them for who they are at their best, and you forgive them because you tend to forgive things. And you love them again and are so glad you didn't make them go away. Then you listen to happy music, eat M'n'M's with Almonds and listen to good music and just be happy.

Anyways, those are my thoughts!

Love from hanhan =]

No comments:

Post a Comment