Thursday, April 8, 2010

Musicals =]

Hey everyone! I have a new resolution. I'm only going to write happy things. Cause this sad stuff is no fun. So, starting now, unless something awful happens, happy only!

SO, I'm in a show right? Well after stressing and freaking out and basically becoming a small mess over this one song that I never liked, it got changed! Because of this wonderful turn of events, I'm singing Till There Was You, from the Music Man. As this happened, I've been singing/listening to any song the character Marion sings non-stop.

By singing, I of course mean yelling and running and dancing and falling and laughing and smiling like an idiot. I kind of feel like I'm in love, without a person to be in love with. And its really quite fabulous.

Its kind of funny, because this happens pretty often. I'll find ONE musical, and completely obsess over it, listening to the songs over and over, never getting tired of them. I think the last one that this happened with was either RENT or A Chorus Line. Any who, I'm rambling now, so I'm gonna go listen/sing to the Music Man.

Love from hanhan =]

No comments:

Post a Comment