Sunday, April 15, 2012

A lazy post.

I see: The computer screen, my stuffed giraffe Horus(named Horus because he has ginormous creepy eyes and the first thing I thought of was the all seeing eye of Horus, Egyptian mythology reference yea!), My Physics Book opened in another tab, the book I just finished, my hands on the keys, qwertyuiop.

I smell: The night air and my mother's concoction of oils. ew.

I taste: nothing, although there is a promising chocolate bar on my dresser...

I hear: Some washed up rocker singing about the same thing all rockers sing about, cars rushing past my window, tap tap tap.

I feel: the keys under my fingers, the hangnail starting, smooth legs, my shirt against my skin, the absence of my mermaid ring.

Horus thinks YOU should stop procrastinating.
Seriously Hannah you have Physics to do.
I take instructions from a stuffed giraffe. 
Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment