Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wicked :3

GUYS. THIS DAY WAS FREAKING AMAZING. LIKE SERIOUSLY.

I woke up ready for chorus, a little tired because sleeping is like a no no. I got dressed for my super long day, and my dad says "HANNAH. We're going to do some stuff together today"  with his really angry math face. So I say, "no we aren't.". And he goes..."Fine, I just won't use these tickets to Wicked." So then I scream really loud and give him and my mom a hug and get ready to go to the train.

He didn't talk about school the WHOLE TIME there, which was great. We got to the city, and everyone is so interesting, I was staring at them like a freak. He takes me to this awesome restaurant called the Stardust Cafe, where the waiter's and waitress's sing all the time, which was so awesome. So after we hear a few awesome songs, and get lunch, we head out.

I got to see the Forever 21 store, the Hershey store, and wandered for a bit. Then off the the show! The show was amazing. The Actor's had AMAZING voices, I'm super jealous. The songs were gorgeous, the lyrics great, the dancing fabulous, the storyline, fabulous, everything was so great. I even liked the ending,. the set, and the costumes! Daddy nodded off a tad, but I think I forgot to blink...yea.

After the show we went back to Penn Station, and then got home, and now I'm writing this to you. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment