Monday, November 1, 2010

No friends ever.

**The scene is hanhan's closet...the clothes are talking....**

"Oh look! She did it again! See that poor skirt on the ground? Waiting for repairs, poor soul. She'll never fix it. It'll just go to the BASKET OF DOOM *Thunderclaps*"
"She wouldn't send another article there! That's the end of the world!"
"Sweetie, when you've been here as long as I have, waiting for her to wear me, you see a lot of things. I was even once put in the BASKET OF DOOM *thunderclaps* For having wrinkles that she was too lazy to iron. I barely escaped with my life."
"Bandage skirt! Stop terrifying the poor new blouses. They never touched you!"
"How could they, they're on the other side of the closet! And you're one to talk, favorite black top! She wears you all the time! You're barely ever in here!"
"Yea! leave us alone Bandage skirt! She's WORN us!"
"Be quite you stupid shirts. I can hear her opening the door. More poor souls! Oh! SHE'S TAKING ME OUT! I'M GETTING WORN TODAY SUCKERS!"
*Hanhan, to herself, muttering*
"Now HOW did you get so wrinkly. You have like 6 layers! it'll take me half an hour to iron you! You better look amazing next week, that's all I can say. "
*Bandage skirt :* "I'm getting wornn I'm getting worrn. HAHA you poor babies in a pile on the ground! I'm getting worn! BOOYAH!"

And this is why Hannah has no friends. She makes up stories about her clothes talking while she cleans. Good job Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment