Monday, November 29, 2010

Speak now. lol taylorswift what?

Okay guys. Why.

Why do we leave things unsaid? Some things are so important and need to be just spat out, and if they mess things up, oh well. you can fix it. I'm not suggesting you tell your mother she looks awful today, or that you tell someone you hate them and mean it. But you know those things that some people talk about with others? The ones that are less than charitable and could be fixed by just bringing it up or telling the person that you don't like the way they're acting. And then there are the things we keep to ourselves that should be let out. the "I love you"s, and "You're beautiful"s and the "I'm so proud of you"s. That's great  if you feel like you don't have to say it, they should just know.  I believe things like that should be said, and meant genuinely. I know I say them a lot, so much so that people don't even believe I mean it anymore. I do mean it, and I'm sorry if you don't think I'm sincere, but I am serious when I say things like that, however joking I might sound.

Okay, so say what you're thinking. Fix things, don't just let them simmer and burn and hurt. Thats all. Peace.

Love from hanhan :]

No comments:

Post a Comment