Saturday, November 13, 2010

jsdhgiathvs :]

1. This week was probably one of the best ever.
2. I love Taylor Swift's new album like a lot.
3. I love how everyone is friends again, it makes me happier than I can express
4. Next week is looking fabulous as well
5. I'm being careful. I need to be more careful. But I'm doing my best.
6. Planning to make the most of this year is cool
7. This is an awful blog post. I don't care. At all.
8.Drop everything now/ Meet me in the pouring rain/Kiss me on the sidewalk/ Take away the pain...
9. AMAZING SONG.
10.City this weekend :]
11. Why is it so different when people look you in the eye and say things?
12. I'm a fan of it, don't get me wrong.
13. No one is reading this by now.
14. Dorothy the Awkness monster.
15. I love fall <3
16. <---Thats how old I am now!

No comments:

Post a Comment