Thursday, November 4, 2010

not important at all.

I've now renamed, reformatted, and redecorated this entire blog. November is my favorite month, out of all 12 months. It always has and always will be! This has no point. My birthday is in exactly a week! Then I'll be sixteen, which apparently is a monumental age. I don't want to do any school today. I just wanna listen to Wicked <3 I love whoever pops onto my blog and likes all my posts. They're the best. Ever. <3 Okay...going to do french.  TOODLES!

(4 hours later)
Today I have accomplished...well...

Listening the the entire Wicked soundtrack 30-ish times
Redoing my entire blog
Taking a walk to clear my head
A FRENCH SECTION
...

That's all. Stop expecting more from me! Okay...I'm going to do something useful now...bye.Love from hanhan :3
BTW. You'll always be with me, like a hand print on my heart. Just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment