Sunday, November 14, 2010

another facts. blahhhhh I need to write for reals

Random factoids post number two! I'm too lazy to think deeply. enjoy random factoids and except better from me soon.

1. I'm very busy relating to every song on Taylor Swift's new album.
2. I love my friends more than anything.
3. One of my best friends and I like to crush in the same guys. True facts.
4. I bite my nails all the time and I hate it.
5. I wear pearl earrings and a silver fairy dust necklace every day.
6. I love fairytales and have been obsessed with them since I was 6.
7. I used to want to write songs, but now I just write whatever I want
8. I lovelovelove to sing.
9. I'm Catholic <3
10. I'm really happy lately because my oldish friends are talking to me again and I love them so much <3
11. I believe in love, but there are different types of it. I know what I'm looking for though.
12. I mess up a lot.
13. I'm awful at reading music. like terrible.
14. Most of the people I text regularly are male. One's at college and he's one of my bestfriends, the other one is another close male friend, and the other is the woman I babysit for.
15. I'm homeschooled. Yes I have friends that I see regularly, no I don't do school in my pajamas or in the bathtub. Got it? good.
16. Nobody read this. 16 is a great number.

2 comments:

  1. If you look up cool homeschoolers in the dictionary you see our faces! and ill teach you how to read music! its look weird but its not that hard to figure out :)


    Stphen M.

    ReplyDelete