Thursday, September 2, 2010

being happy

Okay, I keep seeing/hearing about the BEST SUMMER EVER or THE WORST SUMMER EVER. There's usually one or two things that happen that tend to define these. Nobody ever says "THIS IS THE BEST LIFE EVER!". I rarely see people my age, or really any age celebrate the great parts of life because EVERYTHING is wrong. There are great, beautiful, wonderful things happening, but people don't see them because there is so much that's not as you would have planned it.

So this is the conclusion I've come to. Life isn't always perfect. Things aren't always amazing. But you CAN control how much fun you have. And you CAN take those beautiful moments and let them define you and your life, and not let the bad ones bring you down.

Its not a perfect system, its not always easy. But I think its happier. And worth a try.

OKay so I haven't done anything interesting except I started crying because my dog wouldn't let me finish the last mile on my run and pulled me inside yesterday. Emotional wrecks FTW. And today I read with my sibs, and watched youtube videos to bond. Sense and Sensibilities until babysitting later possibly with T!

Love form hanhan ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment