Saturday, September 18, 2010

thank you.

Thank you.
Thank you for reassuring me that no matter what, you'll be there to listen and not judge.
Thank you for teaching me to trust.
Thank you for being there when I wanted to fall apart.
Thank you for trusting me and letting me into your life.
Thank you for your secrets, I've learned to guard them carefully.
Thank you for loving me when it felt like no one else did.
Thank you for laughing at my jokes.
Thank you for being in my life, and growing and changing with me when everyone else changed without me.
Thank you for giving me your real opinion whether or not I wanted to hear it.
Thank you for fighting with me, and making up.
Thank you for countless hours shared.
Thank you for laughter and smiles.
Thank you for your support of me, no matter how much I sucked.
Thank you for saving me from the guys that weren't good for me, and from messing up more than I did.

Thank you for being my friend.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwuhhh I totaly love this:) and you<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. write a nice one about your MOM!!!

    ReplyDelete