Thursday, September 9, 2010

Heh.

So, the poem post beneath this, Yea. That was necessary because in the guide book to being a teenage girl, you have to post at least a couple sort of whiny poems in which one line is used to complain about a boy. Really, its in there. Go look it up, I thinks its page 37. BUT I ACTUALLY LIKE THIS POEM SO THERE.

But to make up for it, I'm writing a poem for you guys:


My readers are super cool,
Cooler than a freezing pool,
They read all my stuff,
And if that weren't enough,
They like it, or think its funn-eh!

Yesterday I bought mommy a birthday present and got myself a dress, a belt, a sweater, and like two skirts, except one happened to be shorts, but Imma fix that.  AND I GOT SEASON 7 OF BUFFY VIA NETFLIX! ...This is so extremely exciting, you cannot even comprehend. T hasn't even seen season 7, and she's the one who got me into this.

The day before yesterday I got to hang out with one of the people who actually reads this, and we had a ball, watching movies, talking about books and music... good times. Then I ran a little less than two miles, down the the community beach and back, and I barely had to drag my dog.

School can't start yet. I'm bored.Which is why you get the poem, and this lovely and oh so important update you probably skimmed and now are done with. Because you don't care....SQUAWK BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment