Monday, September 6, 2010

Momentous day, thoughts on self-loathing

It is indeed a momentous day darlings! "WHY?" you ask. I will tell you. Drum roll please. *badadadadadadadadadadadadadadada*

Okay, enough drum roll its annoying to type. Anyway, my momentous news is...I FOUND STOMACH MUSCLES!

THATS RIGHT. I ran like 2 miles and died from a horrendous stitch. So I stopped and went inside, after which I decided I smelled absolutely horrible ( Which you needed to know) and in between smelly shirt and the not smelly one, I noticed I had like two whole abs.

I swear. Day friggen made.

Okay. I have a thought to share with you guys today. I had this thing where I want to live up to expectations. Well, its kind of a new thing. Like a thing of this year. But then I realized I didn't want to be the person all these other people expected and thought I was. I wanted to be someone who I could admire, someone who, when I was a little kid, or even a younger me, someone that I could look up to.

So yea. I felt the need to share this with you guys today because lately I've heard about people "hating" themselves. "My grades are gonna suck, my friends suck, I'm fat, I'm not pretty, I have no friends"...These are all things that YOU have control to change, or at least to change your opinion about. These are all things I think sometimes about myself. But you have to take action, otherwise, you're just being ridiculous and lazy, and anyone with a brain will not feel sorry for you.

Go for a run! Take a walk! Join a new group! Say hello to someone random! Go shopping for different clothes, or try new makeup!(Or just accept your face and learn to love it). Do admirable things. Be yourself, version 2.0

So take action, and be someone you can admire. And celebrate the little victories, like FINDING ABS!

No comments:

Post a Comment