Tuesday, September 21, 2010

k cool

Dear blog. And readers. And feisty little fishies.

I've been slacking oof on you, and I'm sorry. Han's a little bit out of it the past two days, and really rather busy. BUT I'M GONNA DO BETTER! So guess what I did on Sunday like a tard >.<...I fell down the choir loft steps in heels. I got the heel stuck and whacked my ankle really hard on something that was a horrendous mix of metal and wood. Needless to say (but I will anyway), my ankle is the most lovely shade of mauve. REALLY pretty. Just kidding. Its swollen and it hurts. Wah-wah done complaining.

There've been a lack of deep thoughts lately cause I'm in one of those beautiful clouds of happy. I have something somewhat significant I forgot to share with you previously though! TWO things! First of all, and obviously most important, I have a newer and more excellent hair cut. Picture is above! Thats me working on a post for you babies <3

THE OTHER fabulous thing is that I'm getting fairies painted in my room soon. I'm so excited. OKAY BYE!

Love from hanhan :]

No comments:

Post a Comment