Wednesday, September 22, 2010

CCD :/

Okay, I know they're in first grade. I can be nice. I WAS nice! But you parents are slacking off and you don't even know it. Three kids asked me who God was in my class today. All of the class had no idea that God had made them. Am I the only person who sees a problem here? You leave your crying kids in a class with me and they don't know why they're here, they don't even know what they're learning! Also. I'm not your babysitter and bathroom runner so  you can have a longer break from them. Thats not okay. This is my first year and if your kid can't focus sitting still then you need to tell me that so I can do something about it. KAY. Ranting done for now. But seriosuly. Saying, "Oh what a pretty teacher you have!"? That's not going to make up for your child being a pain to all the other kids. and me.

I'm so miserable and tired and annoyed because of the first graders. That really sucked. A lot.  ON THE BRIGHT SIDE LISTEN TO THIS SONG! Click on this, it will lead you to love and joy. OOh. the links are really cool. I've never done that before. Go play with my fish. Okay. Just play with them until I come back tonight and leave you another post. Bye.

Love from hanhan :]

4 comments:

  1. LOL I'd been playing with the fish already! :D

    Love you Hanhan. And the link. Hope you have better luck with the CCD soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *is back*

    I LOVE THE VIDEO! :) And the song! Love and joy, you weren't kidding. Ever listened to The Ting Tings?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I didnt even know the fishys moved like that! sooo cooool!
    Nice song! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Allie! Yes, I know the ting tings <3 I absolutely adore the song I shared with the link. Meggie! thanks for reading and commenting! I'm glad you like my fish :]

    ReplyDelete