Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fears and tears.

I'm pretty sure we're all afraid of something. Afraid of normal things, things other people can notice.Some of us have more hidden fears, ones that aren't quite apparent when one first looks. Ones that fuel people's decisions and plans, and stay hidden. Fears that are so deeply rooted in someone, they might even know why they do things the way they do.

I'm not really making a point today. Well, if I was, it'd be something like, if you have a fear, no matter what it is, you probably aren't the only one with that fear. You can find someone to help you through it. Because there is always a way to work through it.

Okay, short, no point. On the bright side, my room is now two lovely colors, purple and yellow, And I ran two miles and barely died at all! AND I finally say Monsters Vs. Aliens with B, which was fun. The weather is gross and hot. What do you guys think of the new Confused and Loving It's layout? Please tell me in comments :]

^^^ See that little paragraph? the one telling about my day? That might pop up a little more frequently. Hope you guys don't mind. If you don't like it, COMMENT. or tell me. Or something. You figure it out. I'd love your opinions and input. I know I say that, but, I'mma say it again babies!

Love from hanhan :]

1 comment:

  1. Great post. Made me happy. I think you should always write about your days.
    And I love the new layout!
    --Juliet ^_^

    ReplyDelete