Sunday, September 5, 2010

Quick summary of the past few days

"Hannah, were you a good girl?"

"Yes mommy, I didn't touch the illegal stuff"

"...I meant, did you eat your vitamins."

"Oh... yea..."

Life is always cool at my house. I'VE BEEN HAVING SO MUCH FUN THE DAY BEFORE YESTEDAY, YESTERDAY, AND TODAY! ...I have no deep thoughts. The day before yesterday T and I reinterpreted famous art.



Yesterday I went out with people from the town, and then a barbecue with B. Today I curled up with my cat and finished Sense and Sensibility, which I totally suggest, as well as The Off Season, which I absolutely LOVED (If you want to read the Off season, check out Dairy Queen first, I would totally suggest them to anyone, especially you ladies ;] ) Then I exploded fireworks with my neighbours, which prompted the above conversation...BYE.

Love from hanhan :]

No comments:

Post a Comment