Thursday, July 29, 2010

Being there.

Everyone should be strong sometimes. But other times, it's okay to give into to being sad. It's okay to cry. It's okay to rant and let it all out. You're even allowed to fall apart if you need too. You might wonder how anyone can do that, when the people surrounding them are not to be trusted. I mean, you ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO BE STRONG ALL THE TIME IN FRONT OF PEOPLE WHO CARE SO MUCH ABOUT YOU. Right?

Wrong. Believe it or not darlings, people who care about you are there so you can fall apart. Its their job to help put you back together. Thats what friends are for. It seems like a hard thing to do, to trust someone enough to let go and cry, to let go and let them be there for you. And it is. I think I've done it...once. Maybe.

The point is, let people be there for you. They might surprise you.

Love from hanhan (If you need me, I promise, I'll ALWAYS be there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment