Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hello all! I'm so excited I get to say all, because more than one person saw my last blog post :] I see that, because you hit the little boxes. Now we need to teach you guys to comment. but that'll come, that'll come. ANYWHO. Thanks for putting up with that little rant thing. Let's just say, some people can be very very irritating, and runs without music make you think way to much. I hope you enjoyed the last post though, and it wasn't too angry or boring or uninteresting...

THIS IS WHY YOU NEED TO COMMENT. I never know what to write about. Give me topics people! Just, do hanhan a favor? if you read this, write in a comment an idea for a topic on another post, or a question, anything! I'm opening up the next post for you guys, because there's more than one of you. So go ahead, and comment it up!

Love form hanhan :]

1 comment:

  1. Hannah, I LOVE your blog. its so real, and 'unfake' everything you write comes stright from the heart. I really love the ones you write about friendship, though. their cute. "Being There" just made my day, cuz its just...so real! :] <3

    ReplyDelete