Thursday, July 8, 2010

Gr.

Hey there.

So, not to start off this by complaining, but I'm going to anyway. I'm having a reallly bad day. Why, you might ask, would I, hanhan, be having a bad day? good question. I'll answer it.

FIRSTLY. I got up at 5 AM and went to a three hour long workout, and have been running this entire day on less than six hours of sleep. Its very bad. When I don't sleep, my head hurts, I feel lethargic and sick. I get nasty to everyone, and everything is magnified x 349675. Yup.

SECOND. Ow. sunburn. nuff said.

THIRD. My brother is incapable of doing anything himself. Seriously, no joke. My mother made me call the pool for him, and we couldn't find the number for half an hour. But, instead of making him take care of finding out what time him class is, she made me do it. Cool.

LAST. But not least...well, maybe least. This one is the cherry of the figurative top of this lovely little narrative sundae. A person who left my life recently popped back in briefly. Their reason for this? To tell me all how amazing all their time was with me, and how much they loved everything about it, and how happy they were then. They told me all of this and then basically popped away again, just to be on the outskirts of my little world, floating there, popping around leaving me with little messages that make me want it all back. This is bad. This makes hanhan want to cry many salty tears.


K. done.

No comments:

Post a Comment