Thursday, July 15, 2010

You can barely call this a blog anymore!

DOUBLE BLOGGING TODAY! *GASP*

I know. I'm utterly lazy and never ever post enough. But I got yelled at, so now I'll be more diligent about this lovely blog that like 2 people read. I'm starting to think that the low quality of my writing may somewhat be affecting the low amount of people who read this :3 Ya think? Nah. Anyways, GUESS WHAT Y'ALL! ...What? oh. I said Y'all. thats scary enough for you. Its like the worst horror movie ever.Not that I've ever watched one. I feel like horror movies are movies that are only watched by guys with some girl they like to get the girl to jump into their lap. Ya know? yikes.

Okay. So, I just read that paragraph and I realized how completely and utterly off topic I get. Please feel free to be amused by the randomness. Another random side note, DAUGHTRY + TEXTING + FACEBOOKCREEPING + COFFEE<3 + GEOMETRY + NOT PACKING + LACK OF SLEEP = a very funny random hyper hanhan!

love from hanhan=]

No comments:

Post a Comment