Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The moral of the story is...

Be kind to yourself.
It makes it easier to be kind to others.
BECAUSE I decided to try an experiement today, I went shopping and was as nice as I could be.
BECAUSE I went shopping, I was in a good mood.
Because I was in a good mood, and I was smiling and happy, I had a great conversation with the lady in the line behind me, who actually paid for one of my shirts because she though I was sweet. Without me asking, or even looking at her.
BECAUSE that cheered me up, I went home smiling, and got to take the little girl I baby sit to the park.
BECAUSE I went to the park, some guy started talking to me and I may have the opportunity to make more money and baby sit his adorable kid.
BECAUSE of that I was a little more comfortable paying for my dinner when I went out with people.
BECAUSE of that, I had way more fun.
BECAUSE of all the fun I have, I met someone who could actually cut my hair in a pixie, like I wanted really badly.
BECAUSE of that, I'm a happy camper.

The end.
The moral of my day is: Be nice to others, and they'll be nice to you. Be nice to yourself, and others will be encouraged to be that nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment