Thursday, March 17, 2011

sunlight, cats, st. pat, and grapes...?

My sister has renamed my little kitties. Not something cute like sweetie or baby, oh no. Princess Pee a lot. and Fat Ferren. My sister is a five year old fairy princess who enjoys wrestling, attacking people twice her size, and hitting on my boyfriend. Yup. Good times! Also, I put the phone in the refrigerator this morning. Lord only knows why >.<

So I went outside today, and I've decided today is a good day :] Except my bike needs to be fixed. BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE I'M FINALLY STARTING TO FEEL BETTER AND NOT AWFUL. THANK HEAVEN FOR SUNLIGHT WITHOUT THE SUN TODAY I WOULD HAVE SHRIVELED UP LIKE A ROTTING GRAPE AND CRIED EVERY DAY INTO MY GRAPEY SELF. And then I'd have no friends ever again. So I'm happy for the sun.

Less books and movies, more long walks or adventures or seeing people, anything that involves more movement and happy things and I think I shall continue my path to not being a stick in the mud and a moody pain in the butt.

BTW St. Patty's day!
Christ be with me, Christ within me,
Christ behind me, Christ before me,
Christ beside me, Christ to win me,
Christ to comfort and restore me.
Christ beneath me, Christ above me,
Christ in quiet, Christ in danger,
Christ in hearts of all that love me,
Christ in mouth of friend and stranger.

Have a great Day today, don't forget to smile.  And Enjoy Spring <3

Love from hanhan :] 

P.S My nails are pale pink...not red...how strange! I love it. ALSO. My mother made greeen chocolate chip cookies <333333

No comments:

Post a Comment