Thursday, March 31, 2011

loved. past tense?

"And pray for her soul, and those people who loved her."

When people die, why do we use the past tense of the word love? Because their bodies are in the ground and so we cannot "love" them anymore? Because everything that made them, them, everything you loved is gone, shut out like a light?

People can't just leave like they've never been. A basic law of science says that energy cannot be destroyed or created, but the form can be changed. before you freak out and think I'm saying clearly human beings are reincarnated(I'm not, I don't believe in that), let me explain.

Every life has some effect on someone or on something. Every life has a purpose, even if we don't understand it. Think about it. Also, read the below book! (Warning: not  suggested for younger people, be careful with it as it has some questionable things and language, but absolutely beautiful writing .)


Also, pray for my Great Aunt as she passed away today. And my adopted grandparents, cause they have some hard times. And One of my CCD kid's mothers, she's very sick. Thank you guys, you're amazing.

love from hanhan <3

P.S: Hanhan's trying to write a book. It's going to be a long process, so If i write less on here its not because i don't love you guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment