Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I've lately been on a mission to come to grips with a few things, like:
~I'll never understand everything and everyone
~You can't change the past
~You can't handle everything on your own
~People are not all horrible creatures who want to ruin your life forever
~You can't solve everyone's problems for them
~Your version of NORMAL is different

Yes. I'm really dramatic and pathetic. I get that I'm irritating. But lawdy lawd! There's always so much to learn and accept! You know, when I became a teenager, I was not warned it would mean so much learning and changing and growing and confusion -.-

On the bright side(because, there is ALWAYS a bright side!) The more I learn and grow the better I feel, and the better I interact with people around me. Also, i totally got to waste my morning reading Artemis Fowl <3 I think I missed a new book though, so I have to go back and read it. YAY FOR LIBRARIES. Also, you know what's been making me riock back and forth giggling like a freak? Sparklife articles. very funny. that was totally unrelated.

I love sloths. the end.

lovelovelove, hanhan :]

No comments:

Post a Comment