Tuesday, March 8, 2011

AHH ONE WHOLE YEAR AHHH

FIREWORKS

Why the fireworks? Well dear readers, today is my blog's birthday! I'VE KEPT THIS UP FOR ONE WHOLE YEAR! So to celebrate, there are fireworks! And joy! And lots of happy things! 

Yup, I'm immensely excited about the one year birthday of this blog <3 Thank you everyone who read my posts, and who stuck with me during this year. It was defiantly a learning year, and this blog helped me through a lot. Special thanks to Tori, who makes me write posts when I am just SO not in the mood. 


And to think this started because I wanted a place to put my pants story.(Which is not my first post on this blog, but I wrote it first :] ) 


song by Lenka because its a beauteous adorable thing
 
 
Smile <3

Love love love hanhan :]

No comments:

Post a Comment