Monday, March 7, 2011

and I've really only been awake and moving for 2 hours!

So how does one come back from a morning such as this?

My house is ridiculously noisy and everything is bothering me. I woke up to my sisters screaming at each other for half an hour. I went to shower and my towel was soaked by them. Got a new towel and the water was cold. Came downstairs and had soup and my sister took most of it. My brother's video game music has been playing for about an hour or two and its annoying. My mother made me go sit with the screaming children while she read little kid books and took up my morning. my cat scratched me. My brothers are obnoxious. Bagpipe music, not good. My mom's new computer blocker is blocking EVERYTHING. I'm in a thoroughly bad mood, and I've only been up for 2 and 1/2 hours. Yay for bad mornings!


peh.

~hanhan
(on the bright side, tomorrow is this blogs one year anniversary! woohoo!)

1 comment: