Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Angry ranty post.

So. I'd like to say something about a certain issue, and a thought of mine, which IS what I usually do, so this post isn't really any different than the usual posts. It's just a different begining than you guys usually read. Okay. Lets go for it then.

I totally thought friendship was this great and awesome thing that included loyalty and a deep abiding trust in the other person. If that person was to tell you something, you would guard it, and not tell their other friends your secret opinions of them. They tell you when they have a problem with something you said. They know your past, but don't bring it up. They're always there to talk and listen. Thats how things work...right?

I guess I was mistaken. I'm so silly, seriously. Boys can make ALL the difference. You say something to be protective, and suddenly everyone hates you and its crazy and ridiculous and you're all fighting.

So, keep the opinion to yourself and let people get hurt. Thats what they want anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment