Monday, August 30, 2010

friends.

Even when it seems like you don't mean anything to anyone, you might be changing somebody's life for the better. Even when it seems like you aren't doing anything for them, somebody is depending on you. Even if all you do is listen, you're giving them a reason to hold on, no matter how bad things are.

Yea. So. It really can mean the world to someone if you just say, "Hey, how are you?" ANd really listen. Thats all people are asking of you. Everyone just needs someone to stick by them when things get rough, and pull them out, or just try to help them through.

I'm not perfect, I'm far from it. I don't know very much, which is obvious. But I know this, I'm thankful for my friends, and I'm blessed to have them in my life <3


Love from hanhan :]

PS. I ran two whole miles and biked like 5. I'm completely shameless and seeking admiration. Now accepting pats on the back and high fives.

No comments:

Post a Comment