Wednesday, January 19, 2011

meh

DEAR EVERYONE. I'm sorry I like abandon my poor blog all the time. I wrote you a post! its up in my room, so I'll put it up tomorrow. In the meantime, I wrote this for my other blog thing. So enjoy it peeps :]


\You know what I hate? I hate feminists. Those women who are like, blahblahblah WOMEN CHOICE I WEAR THE PANTS blehblehbleh. Its like they're trying to change who they are. Its ANNOYING.

I'm not saying being submissive is good. I'm not saying men should always be in power. I'd LOVE a female president, if she stood for the right things. The problem with feminists is, they don't realize how much power they could have if they stopped trying to be men for two seconds.

I'm a girly girl. Like, its a proven fact. I have other friends who are less girly, but just as feminine. Its beautiful to embrace everything that makes you a female. Okay, we aren't as strong as men. We aren't BUILT to be. We aren't as dominant, we aren't made to be. But we have so much more power. We can convince people to do things our way better, make ourselves heard better(not by yelling, but by getting the point across) and even if we do that by using our feminine wiles, what of it? Why else would we have them, these skills we're born with, these little things that make men want to protect us and hold us and buy us sparkly pretty things?

I love being a woman, without trying to tell the whole world about my rights and how I deserve this and that because I'm FEMALE. I don't have to say all that stuff, I can communicate it with the way I dress, with the way I look, with the way I walk into a room and treat the people in there. I know that I can get people to do what I want most of the time, better than any man could.

So why bash it and fight it? Accept yourself as a girl, enjoy the things that make you different from men. Show you respect yourself, showy you're confidant, show you need things to be done and you're capable of doing them, BUT STOP TRYING TO SHOVE YOUR FEMINISM DOWN MY THROAT. GOOD BYE.

love from hanhan :]

No comments:

Post a Comment