Thursday, December 16, 2010

Well, this is how things go.

This is the color of my nails! Sparkles :3
Country music makes me cry. I got a hundred on my english test. I have chocolate. I need sunlight, its cold. I'm in love with Burt's Bees chap stick. I've done like none of my Christmas shopping >.< Why am I complaining?

Note to self: Remember to believe in love, and to think through the steps you take to change things. Be there for friends, and give people second chances. Sometimes, the best way to figure things out is to write out the problem, or to talk about it with someone you trust. Get things in the open. Be yourself, never someone else. Trust people to be there for you. GO do Christmas shopping. And Library. And...smile. It'll all be alright, so keep faith, God'll listen if everyone else is busy. 

love love love hanhan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment