Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas party!

So every year we have a Christmas party. A HUGE CHRISTMAS PARTY.

We used to have it on Christmas eve, to make up for our lack of family in the area, and now we have it on the weekend before. We get a bouncy house, lots of wine/beer(adults only) tons of food, and a Christmas book for everyone to write in. Also, we invite EVERYONE WE KNOW TO COME. Thats right, we have people from all our circles of friends come and meet each other and its always interesting who ends up as friends. This party was no exception, and I talked to fiftygazillion people I don't know and acted like I did know them and did a great job of pretending!

Also, today I sletp till 12 which is the latest I've ever slept and my head hurts and I sound like a chipmunk from all the yelling last night. Gonna go drink my weight in tea. I realize I need to write a long post, and I will really soon. I need a little inspiration so please leave a comment, or drop me a message on Facebook <3

Lovelovelove hanhan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment