Monday, December 13, 2010

Red Umbrella

Sometimes life can get a little dark
I’m sure I’ve got bruises on my heart
Here come the black clouds full of pain
Yeah, you can break away without the chains


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkvpkfwjzEc

So I love this song.
Go listen to it, it feeds my county music addiction. And I also just love the lyrics. I posted a few, and they're just great. The whole message of the song is so much more comforting and realistic than pretty much everything else. Its like, Yes, bad things happen, yes, they are really bad. You're not alone, and honestly., it all gets better, and you're going to be fine. Also, we could really use an umbrella with all this rain.

On other notes, Disney was fantastic. And magical. And cold. So no tans, but lots of fun!
Another note is that I'm so done with people trying to make me upset. Just figure out I don't care as much as you're trying to make me care. I'm not going to cry. You aren't a huge loss, especially since you said all that stuff about me. You can't make me upset, or play games with my head anymore, because you're stupid. So yea, two shout outs!

ANOTHER NOTE. Because this is my blog and I can write whatever I want, I'm in love with country music. And three hour long phone calls. nbd.

No comments:

Post a Comment