Wednesday, December 22, 2010

If I die young...

So I don't know about you, but its my firm belief that everything that happens, bad or good, happens for a reason. Everything. Even if you can't see the reason when its happening, after it happens, there is indeed a reason. I've been through quite a lot for someone my age, and I've started to find reasons for even the worst things. I'm not trying to sound like a martyr, because I know that stuff I deal with is nothing to some people, but to me, some of it was awful, and some of it was great, and all of it has a reason.

Its about to get personal.

I've gotten hurt by/hurt a couple people. Although a lot of people don't really agree with my way of being, I don't really care. I'm sorry. I've learned how to be careful, how to protect myself, and how I should never compromise my morals for other peoples standards. Every time I got hurt, I pieced myself back together and learned new things about myself and the life I wanted. Its all leading me towards something, and I'm a lot happier with myself and the people in my life than I was before. So everything happened for a reason.

I have a list of examples written down, but I can't actually find them at the moment, so I apologize. If I find it, I'll type and post it for you guys.

On another note, I found some of my old notebooks. When I die, I'd really like all of the stuff I wrote, on this blog, and in the notebooks ( which I'll always write in) put into a book. All of it. Even when I'm not pleasant. No one has to get the book, its just for family or friends or what not. Anyway.

Also, this is my favorite song at the moment.

Lovelovelove hanhan

1 comment:

  1. Great post! In fact, I was thinking the same thing not too long ago. It never fails to remind me of Romans 8:28a, "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God."
    Also, great song!!!!
    ~Hope

    ReplyDelete