Sunday, February 6, 2011

please?

Thats not who you want to be. I want to protect you from the horrible world, the horrible type of person you're at risk for becoming. I want to save you, to shelter you.

I know exactly what you're thinking and feeling and wanting and wishing. I know this is a bold claim but I'm serious, I know EXACTLY how you're feeling. I understand. I've been there. But you don't want to go down that road. I know, boys, people like that, excitement, its all so promising right now. You have stories to tell your friends. You're pretty and special, and having people ooh and ahh over what you're going through is new and exciting.

This is wrong anyways. I hate hate hate to sound like I know everything(shocker) but you're going to get hurt, and you're going to regret all these "relationships" you were in. The guys you dated, the guys you cried over, they eventually are only a way for you to break yourself, and for people to pull you down.

Coming from me, its weird. But you have to be careful. And it scares me that so many of you are running into this and I feel like its partly my fault, and I can't stop it. Just the way you talk to me, the way you look at me or the things you say, I know. I know what you think about me. I know what you say to your friends when you think I won't find out. Please don't become that. please. Please don't make all these mistakes I made because it dangerous, and it might feel good then, but eventually, it'll bite you in the butt. it always does.

Cryptic much? please stay safe, please stay young. Please stay innocent.
love love love hanhan

No comments:

Post a Comment